PRIVACY - EXPANDED INFORMATION
VERSION March 2023
Who is responsible for the processing of data?
All data provided by Users in the various forms, information requests, newsletter subscriptions, to get in touch with you, or to provide us with your Curriculum Vitae that are found on the site will be collected and processed, both through telematics, computerized, and non-automated means, by the entity responsible for these treatments:
MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L.
Antonio Maura, nº 7, Madrid, 28014
Who can provide us with data?
Access to the website may involve the processing of personal data. By accessing our website, you declare that you are of legal age and that all the data you provide to us, whether mandatory for providing the service or information, or additional data that complements your information and request, are truthful and correct. You provide this data voluntarily.
For certain data processing activities, we will request your consent, and for certain purposes, we will ask for your authorization through specific checkboxes.
What data do we collect?
When you submit an information inquiry, get in touch with us through email or phone, apply for our services, or send us your spontaneous job application, we may ask you to provide us with a series of personal data and information such as your name, last name, address, email, contact phone number, among others.
How is the information and data you provide used?
MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L. will use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- User data processing to respond to your information requests.
We will process your data to respond to your information requests and get in touch with you to send you information about our services and follow up on them.
The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
Your data will be kept as long as your consent is valid. Once you voluntarily withdraw your consent, the data will be blocked for a period of 2 years and subsequently deleted
- Data processing for communications from MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L.
With your express consent, we will process your data to send you communications about services offered by MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L.
The legal basis for this processing is your consent, and you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions provided at the end of all electronic communications or by making a written request as described in the Rights section.
- CV data processing for candidates.
With your express consent, we will process your data for the purpose of participating in personnel selection processes carried out by MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L. The consent is granted directly by the candidate when submitting their data and Curriculum Vitae to the Controller.
The legal basis for this processing is your consent, and you can revoke this consent at any time.
- Contact via email or telephone.
We will process the identifying and contact data that you provide when you get in touch with MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L. by email or phone, as well as any other data you include. The data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Responding to inquiries, requests, or petitions.
- Registering and creating a user account for you.
- Managing the requested service, responding to inquiries, or processing requests.
- Sending information by electronic means related to a request.
- Performing analysis and improvements on MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L.'s services.
- Sending commercial information by electronic means with your express authorization.
Our contact form includes a symbol (*) next to mandatory fields. If these fields are not filled out, we will not be able to respond to your request, and therefore, the form submission will not be allowed.
The legal basis for this processing is your consent, which can be revoked at any time.
- Social Media Contacts.
Personal data available in social media profiles, as well as data provided by users when contacting the Controller through these channels, will be processed for the following purposes:
- Responding to inquiries, requests, or petitions.
- Managing the requested service, responding to inquiries, or processing requests.
- Establishing a user-controller relationship and creating a community of followers.
In this case, the processing is based on the acceptance of a contractual relationship within the corresponding social media platform and in accordance with its Privacy Policies. Therefore, it is advisable for the user to consult them.
MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L. can only access or delete data in a limited way, as it has a specific profile. The data will be processed for as long as the user permits through the different interactions allowed by each social media platform. Any rectification of data or restriction of information or publications must be done through the user's profile settings on the respective social media platform.
- Data processing for clients and suppliers.
We will process the identifying, contact, and billing data, as well as any other data strictly necessary for the proper development of the contractual relationship, for the following purposes:
- Preparing and tracking the budget through communications between the parties.
- If you place an order for our services or provide services to MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L., our employees, clients, or partners as a supplier, we will process personal information to complete the relevant transactions and manage them properly (e.g., by sending invoices and processing payments or delivering the product or service) and to properly manage the requested product or service.
- Sending information by electronic means related to the contractual relationship or related to the requested service, based on the legitimate interest of the Controller.
- Invoicing and declaration of the appropriate taxes. Bank details will be used to carry out the requested service, such as payment or receipt of a product/service.
- Control and recovery management.
The legal basis is the execution or development of a contractual relationship, or alternatively, consent provided when contacting us or offering products. If you do not provide some of the necessary data for the proper performance of the contract, we will not be able to provide the requested service.
Do we include personal data from third parties?
As a general rule, we only process the data provided by the owners. If third-party data is provided, you must inform and obtain consent from these individuals beforehand; otherwise, MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L. will be exempt from any liability for non-compliance with this requirement.
What about data of minors?
We do not process data of children under 14 years of age. Therefore, please refrain from providing such data if you are under that age or, in any case, from providing third-party data that are not of that age. MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L. is exempt from any liability for non-compliance with this provision.
How and where is the information shared?
Unless the user authorizes receiving communications from services provided by the entities forming the Group, so they can send you information about their services, MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L. informs you, expressly, that it will only disclose the data to those government and public entities competent in the matter in accordance with the current legal regulations.
Personal data may be disclosed to data processors necessary for the provision of the service, who will have signed a service provision contract that obliges them to maintain the same level of privacy as the Controller.
Security of your data
MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L. attaches great importance to the security of all personal identification information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not entirely secure; therefore, we make efforts and allocate resources to continuously improve our website and make the functionalities we offer you more secure.
Once we receive your information, we have implemented security measures to guarantee access, confidentiality, integrity, and to prevent any loss, misuse, and/or alteration of the data under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are reviewed and improved periodically as necessary, and only authorized personnel have access to user information.
MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L. will only record anonymous data regarding users' navigation in order to obtain statistical data on access date and time, navigation, visits, use of features, downloads, and views. Additionally, to assess the effectiveness of banners and links pointing to our site, we will identify the origin link of the visit. All information obtained is completely anonymous, and it cannot be used in any case to identify a specific user or be associated with any particular person. It will simply help us improve the service we offer our users.
Furthermore, we inform you that during navigation and visits to the pages of MADLYN MANAGEMENT, S.L., we may use tracking beacons and cookies, which allow us to adapt our services to the preferences and interests of users and visitors. In the case of page visitors, the data provided by these tracking beacons cannot be associated with a specific person or allow us to directly identify the user.
Your Rights and Access to Information
In accordance with current regulations, EU Regulation 679/2016 of April 27, General Data Protection Regulation, and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, you have the possibility of exercising the following personal rights by proving your identity beyond any reasonable doubt, either through electronic means (in the case of newsletters, communications, and emails) or through written communication addressed to our Privacy Manager. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to withdraw your consent and request that we do not process your data.
- Right of access to the information we have about you, specifying the purposes of the processing we carry out and the communications we have made to third-party administrations and companies, either because they are authorized by law or because they are necessary for the provision of the service you have requested, or because you have given your consent.
- Right to rectify your data, updating and bringing up to date the information and data we have based on the information you provide.
- Right to erase your data once the legal retention periods set by the applicable regulations have been met.
- Right to object to any data processing activity, by revoking your authorization/consent.
- Right to restrict the processing of your data, such as when you file a claim or want us to keep your data for a longer period, avoiding its erasure.
- Right to data portability, where we will provide you with the data you provided at the time of your registration as a user in a common reading file format.
Furthermore, we inform you that you can always contact the Spanish Data Protection Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, www.agpd.es) to request their protection or file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data.
POLICY ON COOKIES AND LOCAL STORAGE
- What are cookies?
- What are cookies used for?
- What do we mean by technologies similar to cookies?
- What are third-party cookies, and who are the recipients of the information?
- How long do cookies or similar technologies remain active?
- Using browsers with private browsing mode
- Detailed information about the cookies used by this website.
What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small temporary files that are created on the user's device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) when they visit a website. These cookies allow the website to store or retrieve information when the user navigates the site, for example, to save their usage preferences or recognize them in subsequent visits, as well as to obtain information about their browsing habits.
What are cookies used for?
The most common uses or purpuses are:
- Essential technical cookies: They are used to manage the navigation flow within the website or to keep the user connected to it. Disabling these cookies may cause some sections of the website not to function correctly.
- Personalization cookies: Necessary to remember certain user preferences.
- Analytical cookies: They help us and third parties collect information about the origin of users and their navigation within the website, for the purpose of conducting statistical analysis to improve the structure and content.
- Advertising cookies: Used to manage the advertisements that appear on the website and decide the content or frequency of the ads.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Help collect the user's browsing habits to create a profile of their interests and display tailored ads to them.
- Social sharing cookies: Necessary to identify the user on their social networks and allow them to share content.
What do we mean by technologies similar to cookies?
- Technologies similar to cookies refer to any type of data storage and retrieval mechanism used on the user's device to obtain information. The most common ones include:
- Local browser storage: Some websites use local storage such as "sessionStorage" and "localStorage," as well as the browser's indexed database, to store information;
- Local storage by browser add-ons: For example, local storage by Flash ("Flash Local Shared Objects") or Silverlight ("Isolated Objects").
- Web beacons: A tracking technique involving the insertion of an image hosted on an internet server into a webpage (or an email) so that when the browser or email program connects to the server to download and view the image, the connection is recorded. This allows knowing that the user has viewed the webpage or email. Sometimes, this image is very small or transparent so that the user is not aware of its existence.
- Fingerprinting techniques: Combine information obtained from the browser or navigation equipment to distinguish a user on their successive visits to different websites.
What are third-party cookies, and who are the recipients of the information?
The cookies on this website can be classified into two categories based on who creates them::
- First-party cookies: Created and managed from our own websites and domains. The information obtained is directly or indirectly managed by us for our own purposes.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are created and managed from other websites that are not entirely under our control, but they provide functions and features that we have chosen to include on our website. For example, interactive maps, videos and multimedia elements, social media sharing buttons, advertisements, etc. These cookies are under the control of the third party that provides the corresponding function.
How long do cookies or similar technologies remain active?
Depending on their duration or activity time, we can differentiate between:
- Temporary session cookies: Stored on the user's device until they leave the website; the browser deletes them at the end of the browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: Remain on the user's device, and the website reads them each time the user makes a new visit. These cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period, which can be short or very long.
Using browsers with private browsing mode
If you want to use this website with a higher degree of privacy and limit cookies from being stored for long periods of time, we recommend using a web browser that has a "private browsing" option. You can find information about this possibility on the help pages of the most common browsers:
|Browser||Private browsing function name||Obtain more information|
|Internet Explorer 8 y and Microsoft Edge||InPrivate||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/internet-explorer (Explorer) https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/instantanswers/34b9a3a6-68bc-510b-2a9e-833107495ee5/browse-inprivate-in-microsoft-edge (Microsoft Edge)|
|Safari 2 and higher||Private browsing||https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT203036|
|Opera 10.5 and higher||Private browsing||http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/private.html|
|FireFox 3.5 and higher||Private browsing||https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/navegacion-privada-Firefox-no-guardar-historial-navegacion|
|Google Chrome 10 and higher||Private browsing||https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/7005900?rd=1|
Most browsers allow you to globally disable cookies. Many browsers also allow you to delete cookies associated with specific websites/domains. To do this, the user should refer to their browser's help section. Below are links to the help pages of the most common browsers to learn about cookie settings in each one:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Safari para IOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/es/help
To delete data stored in the local browser storage, the user can clear their browsing history. To learn how to delete Flash local storage or limit the amount of space allowed, refer to Adobe's Help pages: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
For other browsers or any clarification or questions about the cookies used on this website, you can contact us through the contact information on the website.
Important notice: Blocking cookies may result in certain services or functionalities of the website not working correctly.
Detailed information about the cookies used by this website:
Information about first-party cookies::
- Functional/Technical Cookies: Necessary to properly display the website and ensure its proper functioning. They allow you to navigate our website and use different options or services it offers. For example, they help us control traffic and data communication, identify you during the session, give you access to restricted areas, and use security elements during your navigation.
- Analytical Cookies: Used to analyze user behavior in an aggregated and anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and different internal pages, the origin of the visits, day and time, platform, and search terms used by a user to find their desired content.
Information about third-party cookies:
These are cookies managed and controlled by third parties, aiming to provide functionalities, conduct navigation analysis, personalize navigation and searches, as well as behavioral advertising.
- Functional/Technical Cookies: These allow you to navigate through our page, using different options or services we offer, such as watching videos or sharing content through social networks.
|Third party||Duration||Information about Use and Purpose|
- Analysis cookies: These third parties provide us with statistical information about the behavior of different users on our website to make improvements based on the analysis of data regarding the use of products and/or services on the website.
|Third party||Duration||Information about Use and Purpose|
|Google Analytics||From 30 minutes to 2 years||http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html|
|YouTube||From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
|From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://es-es.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
|Hotjar||From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/cookie-information|
|Adobe Analytics||From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/es-ES/core-services/interface/ec-cookies/cookies-privacy.html|
|From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
|TripAdvisor||From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://tripadvisor.mediaroom.com/ES-privacy-policy|
|Yahoo||From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://consent.yahoo.com/v2/collectConsent?sessionId=3_cc-session_73a8316b-ba20-49ca-8542-3cc976f99c51|
|Adobe Audience Manager||From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/es-ES/core-services/interface/ec-cookies/cookies-privacy.html|
|Adara Analytics||From 30 minutes to 2 years||http://adara.com/privacy-promise|
- Advertising Cookies: They allow us to manage the advertising spaces included on our website, based on criteria such as the content displayed or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
|Third party||Information about Use and Purpose|